Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving

Beloved,
I wanted to write a letter to you about Thanksgiving. You and I have been through a lot this year. Six months ago I would have never thought we could be together and enjoying such harmony as we do now.

I am so grateful that you have been willing to work through our problems. I am grateful that not once have you walked out when I have needed to talk. I am grateful that you have been so focused on doing whatever it takes to heal our marriage. I am so very grateful that you never gave me reason to believe that you still loved another.

I am grateful that we have been given the chance and TAKEN it to become closer emotionally and physically. You have become such a sensitive and tender lover. That is one of many things about our relationship that is better than it ever was before. I am grateful that I enjoy intimacy with you again....that I am eager for it.

I am grateful that God gave us our beautiful baby, Therese. She will always be alive and well in our hearts, and just like Benedict, has helped get us through painful times just by the virtue of her being a baby. Babies are such symbols of hope, aren't they?

I love you so much, Baby. Out of all the blessings God has given me, and they are too numerous to count, the greatest truly is you.

Happy Thanksgiving, Sweet Love.

1 comment:

Mea Culpa said...

I am thankful for much this year, including you sticking by me through the hard times. I am thankful for our love and for our chongy. I am thankful for life. I love you so much, happy thanksgiving.