Sunday, November 12, 2006

Peace

My husband and I have been praying a novena for peace in our lives. I don't know if it's because of that or because God is answering my prayer to either grant my request or take away my desire for it, but I've been feeling better about my marriage and about the other woman. There's been some drama in the family, but as far as the other situation, I truly am feeling better. I know that it won't be forever because the healing process is a roller coaster, but right now I am more positive and hopeful.
My husband's been incredible this weekend: helpful, loving, and really going the extra mile. Thank you, Baby, for everything this weekend. I really appreciate all you've done.

Thank you, God.

1 comment:

Mea Culpa said...

I feel better overall as well. It was a nice weekend.